Mastering Rexxar in Hero League
Here are some quick tips to get the most out of Rexxar in Hero League:
- Positioning is everything – while Misha can take some punishment, Rexxar himself is squishy. Stay on the fringe of fights, away from enemy fire, and leverage Misha to keep enemies from reaching him.
- Feign Death is an amazing talent, but don’t feel like you have to use its entire duration – you can use it reactively to dodge CC, skill shots, and more.
- While Aspect of the Beast is the strongest level 7 talent on paper, be flexible at that tier. The additional stuns are great over an extended fight, but Throwing Axes helps Rexxar to position himself better and Bird of Prey boosts Rexxar’s mercenary- and wave-clear talent capabilities by a lot.
- Misha, Fixate! is very flexible – use it for scouting, harassing, getting vision, and blocking skillshots. With Wildfire Bear at level 13 it can also be used to clear Zagara creep and reveal stealth heroes
- While Misha doesn’t count as a full hero kill, losing her removes the majority of Rexxar’s utility until she respawns. Keeping Misha alive is more important than it may seem at first glance.